Appoint an account manager to act as your company’s authorized representative for all your accounts.
To facilitate communication with Hydro-Québec, you must appoint an account manager. Unlike proxy holders, whose actions are more limited, account managers have full access to services for all your business needs. Account managers can also add or change the confidential information in your company’s file.
It will be easy for the account manager to deal directly with Hydro-Québec and, if necessary, to access your company’s account directly via their Customer Space. The account manager can also designate an authorized person to manage account authorizations.
What is confidential information?
Personal identifying information in an account holder’s file includes the following:
- Account holder’s name
- Account and contract number
- Service and billing addresses
- Account holder’s current address, previous address and email address
- Telephone numbers (home and work)
- Social insurance number (SIN)
- Québec enterprise number (NEQ)
- Current status of the file and related financial details (balance owing, administrative, management and service charges, date of last payment, payment arrangement, risk factor, etc.)
- Credit history
- Contract power, if applicable
Hydro-Québec complies with the requirements of the Access Act pertaining to the protection of personal information.
What does this authorization include?
An individual with this authorization can act on behalf of your company to facilitate communication with Hydro-Québec.
Request an authorization form
Do you manage a company’s account?
If a company has designated you to be their account manager and you would like to manage the account online, you can add it to your Customer Space. You’ll need a recent bill associated with the company’s account. Then, you’ll be able to access it at any time.