OSE tool 4.0
Version in effect since June 15, 2023
OSE tool 4.0
Outil OSE 4.0*
Important: The OSE tool can only be installed and used on a computer with a Windows operating system.
Watch this short video to learn how to use the OSE tool. [in French only]
Please note that the minimum purchase rebate threshold for measures under the Efficient Farming Products program is $100.
New equipment that qualifies for a purchase rebate
The OSE form now includes some new equipment selected based on the needs of the agricultural market.
The following new measures may be of interest to you:
- Installation of efficient air compressors (max 200 hp)
- Installation of a high-efficiency compressor integrated into a refrigeration system (max 100 T)
- Installation of geothermal heat pumps
- Installation of heat pumps with a mixed water loop system
- Installation of aerothermal heat pumps
- Installation of a thermal storage unit
- Installation of variable-frequency drives (VFDs), pump motors and fan motors
- Installation of a solar wall to preheat fresh air
- Installation d’appareils de climatisation certifiés ENERGY STAR
- With the OSE form, you can present different products and equipment in the same claim.
- You can target more than one building in the agricultural market in the same OSE form provided the Hydro‑Québec contract numbers associated with the buildings in question are different.
- The OSE form provides access to the confirmation of project completion, which you need to send to Hydro‑Québec in order to present your project.
Enhancement of applicable conditions
The modified conditions come into effect as of June 15, 2023.
Enhanced rebates for each LED lighting fixture for photosynthesis:
Rebates for horticultural LED lighting fixtures have been increased and are now determined separately based on the amount of natural sunlight in greenhouses and buildings.
Deadlines for submitting rebate claims:
Customers who purchase products included in the program are no longer required to submit their rebate claim and proof of purchase to Hydro‑Québec within a maximum of six months from the purchase date once the products have been installed.
Minimum rebate modified:
To be eligible, each rebate claim must qualify for a minimum rebate amount of $100.
Offers and programs
Is it time to replace some of your farming equipment or buy new equipment? Take advantage of the purchase rebates available under the Efficient Farming Products Program.
It pays to choose efficient farming products!
The program terms and conditions were modified on June 15, 2023. As a result, if you took steps to participate in the program before that date, please refer to the transitional rules.