Get a rebate on the purchase and installation of piglet warmers
|Product Type||Purchase rebate|
|Efficient piglet warmer||$163|
If you’re planning to replace some of your equipment, or if you’re looking to add new equipment, opt for energy-efficient models.
Eligible piglet warmers must have the following components:
- a cover
- an infrared lamp
- an intelligent control to regulate lamp intensity according to creep temperature
- an infrared sensor in each creep area
Quick and easy
Quick and easy rebate on purchase and installation
- Use 74% less energy than with infrared lamps with no intelligent control
- Less power required to keep the piglets warm, thanks to the infrared sensors, which measure the body temperature of each piglet and send this information to the intelligent control that regulates lamp intensity
- Lower rate of piglet mortality due to crushing
- Protection against drafts coming up through grating
Precise temperature control
Greater comfort and warmth adjusted to the age and weight of each piglet, thanks to infrared sensors
OSE tool 4.0
Version in effect since June 15, 2023
OSE tool 4.0
Outil OSE 4.0*
Important: The OSE tool can only be installed and used on a computer with a Windows operating system.
Watch this short video to learn how to use the OSE tool. [in French only]
Please note that the minimum purchase rebate threshold for measures under the Efficient Farming Products program is $100.
In order to receive a rebate under the Piglet Warmer Component of the Efficient Farming Products Program, you must submit your claim and include proofs of purchase and installation after the products have been installed.
The rebate claim must total at least $100, and the total acquisition cost (before-tax purchase and installation cost) of the efficient product(s) covered by this component must be greater than the total amount of the rebate.
Refer to the Participant’s Guide (only in french) [PDF 170 KB] to find out how to claim your rebate. You must comply with all applicable Québec laws and regulations.